DETOXING THE LIVER (PART 1)
As you know, this system of cellular detoxification is one where we are continuously learning and refining the process. I don’t believe that any one practitioner has all the answers yet and there is more to be discovered and yet there is room for improvement.
For a while now I have asked myself why so many are struggling with heavy metal toxicity, candida and intense detox symptoms even though they are doing “everything right”. My sense is that the liver has a lot to do with it and I have been experimenting the things I outline here and have seen great results.
Disclaimer: Before we can go and work on the liver, we should work on cleansing our colon for a few months and having regular bowel movements naturally. Our detoxification pathways should be open. That means having transitioned and being on a mucus lean plan consistently.
Symptoms of a Sluggish Liver
- Abnormalities in the level of fats in the blood, like elevated LDL cholesterol, reduced HDL cholesterol and elevated triglycerides
- Poor digestion, bloating or flatulence after the meals
- Skin disease is considered as the first sign of liver damage. Rashes, psoriasis, eczema, boils or acne indicate the liver is removing toxins through the skin.
- The liver helps regulate blood sugar levels. Signs that the liver is not maintaining blood sugar levels may include, loss of appetite, weakness or dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
- As the liver filters hormones, a sluggish liver in women results in symptoms including heavy or clotted menstruation, irregular periods, fibroids in breast or uterus, hot flushes, ovarian cysts, mood swings or menopausal problems.