TEN STEPS TO SUCCEED ON THE CELLULAR DETOXIFICATION JOURNEY
Follow these steps to succeed on your detox journey. It’s as easy as one, two, three. Take that one step today.
- Go slow and be consistent! Many think they can just blast through detox and then return to their old lifestyle – that is not going to work and it will only give you more issues. Allow yourself time to adjust on all levels – mental, emotional, physical and energetic.
- Get professional help – if you are suffering from severe/chronic/acute disease I suggest (at the very least) an iridology session with Thad Cheatham and a once off session with myself to map out a course of action.
- Understand that 80% of the work is emotional and mental in nature. This system works for EVERYONE, but everyone will respond differently because we are all degenerate to a different degree and relate differently to our experience.
- Ground and clear your emotions first. Detoxification is a lot like birth – the more prepared you are mentally and emotionally, the easier and more enjoyable the journey will be.
- Have patience and enjoy the journey. Understand that it took many years (often 10-20+) to create dis-ease in your body. Whilst your body is amazing at regenerating itself, deeper healing takes time.
- Just Start! Read the info in the files and watch my videos – I have outlined everything that I have used and applied on my journey.
- Engage in a daily a spiritual or meditative practice – a non-negotiable on this journey. It does not matter what you practice but do this daily. In our membership group, you will find many Kundalini yoga videos, which we have found to be the most effective practice to support cellular detoxification.
- Don’t be afraid of herxheimer reactions aka healing crisis. When healing our bodies naturally we do not suppress, we RELEASE. That means we first need to unlock what has been suppressed so as to then release it.
- Botanicals are your best friend on the journey of cellular detoxification and regeneration – and they need to be used wisely.
- Nature, sunshine, water, breath are powerful tools that are grossly underestimated (probably because they are free).
Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with not wanting to live this lifestyle for the rest of your life. It is not for everyone and it does require readiness. Not being ready does not say anything about you as a person – it does not make you inferior or less evolved, it simply means you are not there yet and that is ok. You can still detox though and make adjustments that allow you to heal and live well.