Get ready to make this lifestyle fuss-free. Here are a handful of kitchen essentials to set you up for success:
1. BLENDERS AND MIXERS
- Buy it Refurbished or New
- For one serving only the NUTRIBULLET is perfect
- For making nice-creams and fruit bowls, the “Dessert Bullet Blender” is fab!
- Medium Range: The Omega Juicer
- Luxury Range: Greenstar
- Top Range: Angel Juicer (for maximum juice extraction)
This is the only product I recommend. I’ve tried electrical versions and they are useless. This product is sturdy and works well for spiralizing zucchini, cucumbers, celeriac, beetroot and any other veg you want to ‘noodalise’.
A must-have for making raw bread, pizza, kale chips, zucchini, raw desserts and dehydrated fruit. The list is endless!
- Best Price: NESCO
- Mid Range: NESCO Snackmaster (with the NESCO products, you are limited in height)
- Top of the Range: EXCALIBUR (my top choice and family staple)
5. CUTLERY AND PLATES
- Wooden cutlery and chopsticks (to help slow you down)
- Bamboo three piece fork, spoon and knife (dishwasher safe)
- Bali handmade rosewood spoons (set of five)
- Round wooden serving plates (set of four)
- Round acacia calabash serving bowls (set of four)
- Wooden teacups (set of four, 250ml each)
- Large salad bowl
- Kiddie plate (super cute!)
If you have recommendations of essentials to add, please let us know in the comments below. We’ll happily add to the list!