This delicious mango salad recipe is contributed by Haley Bellenie from Conscious Nourishment. This salad serves one, but of course, you can adjust the quantity to make a lot more.
Indian Mango Salad
- 1 ripe mango chopped finely
- 1/2 red chilli chopped finely
- 1/4 red bell pepper chopped finely
- 1/2 carrot sliced in ribbons
- 1 dessert spoon fresh chopped parsley
- Pinch of fennel, caraway and cumin seeds
- 1 dessert spoon chopped baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- A sprinkling of pumpkin seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of a tangerine
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or Manuka honey
Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Blend together dressing ingredients and then pour over salad mixing well. Serve immediately.